Join us to make a positive difference! At Dynamics, we aspire to help every child and adult break through their challenges and thrive in life. To further our mission, we are looking for like-minded and dynamic individuals to be part of our ABA Team.
Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapist (ABA Therapist)
- Develop and implement therapy protocols
- Ensure holistic student welfare
- Maintain case notes and reports progress
- Maintaining close relationship and communication with all stakeholders of the classroom/school
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy session
- Provide small group sessions
- Manage student behaviors in classroom
- Meet with teachers to support the student's needs in their classrooms
- Mentor/support Teachers in the behavioral management realm
- Modify lessons according to each child’s ability level
- Be knowledgeable on professional techniques and best practices in special education
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Education or related field.
- Minimum 2-year related working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Bilingual would be an advantage.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package commensurate with candidate’s qualification & relevant work experience.
- Work in a dynamic, fun, and multi-cultural environment.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, including occupational therapists, speech therapists and psychologists.